The doctor and staff will take every reasonable step to assure your safety and the safety of all present in the office during your visit.
· If you have had COVID-like symptoms (esp. fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, unexpected change in bowel movements) in the preceding 14 days, please do NOT come to the office but call the doctor immediately.
· Please wear a face covering to the appointment.
· The number of people in the office at one time is being limited to assure social distancing recommendations.
· Please do not bring others with you to the office needlessly, unless you require assistance from a friend or family member.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· The doctor and staff will also wear face coverings. If any of us have symptoms within 72 hours of your scheduled appointment, you will be advised in order to reschedule.
· You are asked to check your temperature on the evening before your appointment. If greater than 100 F (37.8 C) , please call the doctor in advance.